Carding Forum - EzCarder

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road to 40k: through carding-genie.cm & cardingsecrets.is

FreeBandz

Carder
Hello, i am interested in carding, i need 40000 euros to finish building my house.
this is my journey to 40K

CARDING log: MAY 3:

I am just gonna browse the forum to see which carding method brings me cash as quick as possible.

CARDING log: MAY 4:

Did the western union method from cardingsecrets.is have received the money but i am looking for a crypto method, i think its faster.

CARDING log: MAY 7:

have found out about CARDING-GENIE.CM, heard it automates the carding. since im not yet that experienced i will try their service.

CARDING log: MAY 9:

sorry for not posting the last 2 days: i have gotten my self the carding genie bundle & did the btc method, 5.5K in profit now.
BTVCC.png

CARDING log: MAY 11: Goal reached, 40k :)

image 0000-min.jpeg

CARDING log: MAY 12:

After cashing out the 40k required for my house i still had over 60k genie points left.
So i thought by myself while this methods still works why wouldnt i continue carding?

when i cashed out the previous 40k at the btc Atm the shop owner looked weird at me... so im not going back there.
i have managed to card an extra 77k in crypto with the carding genie app.

1663072777827.png

CARDING log: MAY 13:

Literally not sleeping and carding coinbase 24/7 i feel like a meth head lol.

Carded apple order arrived. used the @Carding Genie apple carding method.

also placed some fendi orders, will keep you guys updated when it arrives.

12295-B51-DC18-465-D-814-C-9386-F7-DB0-AEF-min.jpg

Update:

sorry for not posting the last 2 days: i have gotten my self the carding genie bundle & did the btc method 3 times, 6k in profit now.

May 11: Goal reached, 40k :)https://ezcarder.is/attachments/image-0000-min-jpeg.64/

I will keep on carding. will update this thread next month.

Also i have carded apple.com with the carding bot, the order should within 72 hours: will keep you guys updated

Hello, i am interested in carding, i need 40000 euros to finish building my house.
this is my journey to 40K

May 3: I am just gonna browse the forum to see which carding method brings me cash as quick as possible.
May 4: Did the western union method from cardingsecrets.is have received the money but i rather stay at home so i will look for a bitcoin carding method.
May 7 : have found out about carding-genie.cm, heard it automates the carding. since im not yet that experienced i will try their service.
May 9: sorry for not posting the last 2 days: i have gotten my self the carding genie bundle & did the btc method, 5.5K in profit now.

View attachment 65

May 11: Goal reached, 40k :)

View attachment 64

I will keep on carding. will update this thread next month.
Brother which device that you used for that and which bundle you choosed

Update 12 May:

After cashing out the 40k required for my house i still had over 60k genie points left.
So i thought by myself while this methods still works why wouldnt i continue carding?

when i cashed out the previous 40k at the btc Atm the shop owner looked weird at me... so im not going back there.

bb.png

do you guys have any smart ways to make the crypto cash? or should i just keep carding and stacking this btc till price goes up?
what are you guys doing with the crypto you have been carding?

Please give me your advice.
thanks

Update 12 May:

View attachment 74

do you guys have any smart ways to make the crypto cash? or should i just keep carding and stacking this btc till price goes up?
what are you guys doing with the crypto you have been carding?

Please give me your advice.
thanks
Hello, you shouldnt post all the profit you making, you are not the only one making profit with the cardingbot.
We have to keep this method in a small circle to keep it alive longer.
i would appreciate it if you removed your posts.

and about the cashout part, i guess you are american or european so to avoid the tax man i would look for a Atm that doesnt require id verification (obviously)

you will feel bad if bitcoin goes 10x though after cashing out.

Hello, you shouldnt post all the profit you making, you are not the only one making profit with the cardingbot.

and about the cashout part, i guess you are american or european so to avoid the tax man i would look for a Atm that doesnt require id verification (obviously)

Okay thank you for your advice i will only cashout 50%

Dont worry we will close new registrations this month & have some good updates coming up.

Back